Twinkies and H-bombs

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I cannot sleep might as well BLOG

BLAH I cant sleep so I decided to create a blog. I usually do not have anything nice to say OR anything good to talk about so this will most likely suck balls....

Figured I'd give you fair warning.

So My name is Chris. I work for the Walt Disney Company in Attractions Engineering at the Magic Kingdom in Orlando Florida.

I love my job and I'm glad I have it. Its stressful at times but rewarding in the end, Esp when I hear little kids get all happy and crap when there about to get on a ride.... It's the little things that make us happy. And you can shove your pixie dust up your ass!

Speaking of happy.......... Vw's UGH I currently have two... and there both the joy and bane of my existence I wish I would have bought a Honda all those years ago.. I think about all the cash I've spent of the 11 vws I've owned since 1998 and all I can say is...... I could have had a Porsche by now (granted I've had two but nice ones I mean)

Ok that's enough for one night.........err morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home