Twinkies and H-bombs

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday Sunday...... Why do Birds Suddenly.....



Well its Sunday... The lords day as they say.. A day of rest... Rest my big fat Fanny... There's no rest on a Sunday who are you kidding.. I was working on my project car all day. The "friend" that I paid to help me did not show up..... AGAIN. This past Thursday the City's Code enforcement people left a note on the Rocco stating that " I had 10 days to remove it or tag it...." 7 days left... Its not that I actually have to have him help me... Cause I don't, But what I do need is his electric impact gun. I will have to just "plug away" at it till I can have the Rocco towed to the crusher and the widebody towed to the shop to finish up the electrical night mare...


I other news I have no idea WTF is going on in my privet life.. I wish some one would fill me in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home